Do you have ten different calendars going for your family? We have a ton of different calendars going: work (2), school (2), soccer, brownies, birthdays, holidays, and more.
I've found a few great wall and desk calendars that can help your family get organized. Some folks like a big wall calendar to put in the kitchen, others a desk calendar with lots of space to write - take a look at them all!
With girls outperforming boys these days in high school and college, educators have been sparring over whether there is a crisis in the education of boys. Some suggest the need for more single-sex schools, more male role models or new teaching techniques. Others are experimenting with physical changes in classrooms that encourage boys to move around, rather than trying to anchor them to their seats.
I am a true convert. I rarely go to supermarkets anymore. Because of Peapod.
I can get virtually anything that a Super Stop & Shop has via Peapod. I can:
- Food shop in my pjs
- And peek in my fridge while I'm shopping to see whether I really do need more ketchup or not
- Get all my shopping done in 5 minutes if I have Lists set up in Peapod
--- At 5 am
--- Or midnight
- And have the bags carried up the steps and into my kitchen by someone else!
- And use coupons
- And save money because I don't smell and see the cookies in the bakery area!
- And I don't have to drag the kids to the market.... And chase the thru the aisles.... And tell them NO ten million times.... And try to ignore the screaming tantrums for the froot loops ... And drag them out.....
All for just a $6.95 delivery charge (with $100+ order)
How it works:
- Sign up
- Build some shopping lists
- Shop your lists and their sale section
- Pick a delivery slot - usually a two hour window - you can shop days in advance
- Check out with a credit card, auto withdrawal from your checking account, or check
- Sit back and wait for them to arrive